DIGITAL COMPETENCE INDICATOR - DCI is a product of ONESTOPTRANSFORMATION AG.
Information according to § 5 TMG:
Aeussere Sulzbacher Strasse 159-161
90491 Nuremberg, Germany
Board members: Roland Knorr, Julian Knorr
Phone: +49 911 95 77 977
Register entry: Entry in the commercial register
Register Court: Register Court Nuremberg
Register number: HR B 22866
Value added tax ID:
Sales tax identification number according to §27 a sales tax law:
Tax Office Nuremberg Central / 241/130/51597
Note gender-neutral formulations
In the interest of text flow and reader friendliness, gender-unspecific terms are also used on the DCI website: The terms employee, partner, etc. include the female form.
Disclaimer of liability
Liability for contents
As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for our own contents on these pages according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such infringements, we will remove the content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, on whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognisable at the time of linking. A permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of any legal infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
The contents and works on these pages created by the site operators are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, processing, distribution and any form of commercialization of such material beyond the scope of the copyright law shall require the prior written consent of its respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of these pages are only permitted for private, non-commercial use. Insofar as the content on this site was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular, contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please inform us accordingly. As soon as we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such content immediately.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and purpose of processing
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. The purpose of the processing is to operate a website for the purpose of offering services in the field of personnel consulting, in particular personnel recruitment.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Knorr Asset Management GmbH,
Bismarck street 151
Managing Director: Roland Knorr
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form on our website, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to personal data relating to you:
Right of access (Art. 15 DS-GVO),
Right to rectification or deletion (Art. 16 and 17 DS-GVO),
Right to limitation of processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO),
Right to object to the processing (Art. 21 DS-GVO),
Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DS-GVO),
Right to revoke an agreement granted
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Contents of the request (concrete page)
Access status/HTTP status code
amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request originates
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data regardless of the browser you are using and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions within the framework of written order processing agreements pursuant to Art. 28 DS-GVO and are checked regularly.
(3) In addition, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, the conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive further information on this when you provide us with your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Google Maps
§ 6 Web analytics services and tools
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your abbreviated IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension "anonymizeIp", which ensures anonymisation of the IP address by shortening it and excludes direct personal references. As a result of this extension, your IP address will be shortened by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our justified interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity and provide other services to us relating to website activity and internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
As an alternative to the browser plug-in or within browsers on mobile devices, please click the following link to set an opt-out cookie that will prevent Google Analytics from collecting cookies from this site in the future (this opt-out cookie only works in this browser and only for this domain, delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again): Disable Google Analytics
Google LLC, headquartered in the USA, is certified for the us-European privacy agreement "Privacy Shield", which ensures compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU.
Other services used
On our pages are plugins of the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA, integrated. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on our page. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
When you visit our pages, the plugin establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook "Like" button while logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages to your Facebook profile. This allows Facebook to associate visiting our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the data transmitted or its use by Facebook. Further information on this can be found in Facebook's data protection declaration at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign visits to our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.
Our website uses features of the LinkedIn network. The provider is LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Each time you visit one of our pages that contains LinkedIn features, you will be connected to LinkedIn servers. LinkedIn will be notified that you have visited our web pages with your IP address. If you click the LinkedIn "Recommend" button and are logged into your LinkedIn account, LinkedIn will be able to associate your visit to our site with you and your user account. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by LinkedIn.
Further information on this can be found in LinkedIn's data protection declaration at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
On our pages, functions of the Twitter service are integrated. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. By using Twitter and the "Re-Tweet" function, the websites you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users. Data is also transferred to Twitter. We would like to point out that, as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Twitter. Further information on this can be found in Twitter's data protection declaration at http://twitter.com/privacy.
You can change your data protection settings on Twitter in the account settings at http://twitter.com/account/settings .
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. The site is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plug-in, a connection is established to YouTube's servers. The Youtube server will be informed which of our pages you have visited.
If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you can allow YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form including the contact data you provided there will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. These data will not be passed on without your consent.
Objection advertising mails
We hereby object to the use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation to send unsolicited advertising and information material. The operators of this website expressly reserve the right to take legal action against unsolicited mailing or e-mailing of spam and other similar advertising materials.
If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. We use these data exclusively for the dispatch of the requested information and do not pass them on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of data, e-mail address and their use to send the newsletter at any time, for example via the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter.
§ 7 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data:
Knorr Asset Management GmbH
Auessere Sulzbacher Strasse 159-161
90491 Nuremberg, Germany
§ 8 Concluding
Our business operations require that data be collected and processed. Where data collection and processing take place, data protection and data security must be guaranteed. For us, this is not only a legal requirement, but also an inherent concern.
Should you have any further questions or suggestions regarding data protection in connection with our services, please do not hesitate to contact us using the above-mentioned contact data (see § 1).